Not only is Jack Stack Barbecue a Kansas City tradition, but they are also one of City Union Mission's largest and long-standing business partners. They have funded multiple golf tournaments where all sponsorships are donated to feed, house and provide hope to our guests. They have donated through National Lunch Days, Spring Care-a-Thons, Mission Awareness Tours, and multiple other events, drives and lunches to help us show our appreciation and gratitude to donors and our guests.
Some of Jack Stacks Values are Integrity - Honesty - Respect - Excellence...It is these values that make them not only loved by us, but by all of Kansas City. Thanking you for living out your Values!
Benefits of Engaging as a Community Partner:
- Logo on the Mission’s Corporate Partners web page
- Corporate eNewsletter recognition (monthly circulation)
- Recognition on social media (audience of 18,000+)
- Brand association with our nearly 100 year organization
Ways to Engage as a Community Partner:
- Volunteer: We invite you and your employees to come volunteer with us as a group! Come for a group volunteer experience or sponsor and serve a meal. Opportunities can be found HERE.
- Host a Drive: The Mission is in need of donated clothing, food and hygiene items all year round. Host a drive with your employees to collect donations or plan a company-wide initiative to support the Mission.
- Workplace Giving: Partner with the Mission to maximize your company’s giving potential through Employer Matching Gifts, Employer Advised Funds and more. Click HERE to find your company.
- Sponsor an Event: Throughout the year the Mission has different events and fundraisers going on. Sponsorship opportunities include events like: monthly Mission Awareness Tours, Celebrate Hope, and Mission Christmas.
- Career Development Partner: Participate in mock interviews, hire applicable candidates and attend our career fairs. Corporate partners can also help with resume building and other career workshop opportunities.