We are so honored to have Turner as our Corporate Partner. Turner has 250+ employees in the KC Metro area with notable projects of the Kansas Speedway, Bartle Hall, and the Convention Center to mention a few. They have donated time, talent, material, services, resources and heart in various ways throughout our Ministry. By renovating our security entrance in the men's shelter, performing mock interviews with some of our program participants, searching out resources for ministry growth, and most recently, serving a meal to our family's staying in our shelter, we have come to cherish our relationship with Turner. It is no surprise this company was voted as Best Place to Work in 2021!
Benefits of Engaging as a Community Partner:
- Logo on the Mission’s Corporate Partners web page
- Corporate eNewsletter recognition (monthly circulation)
- Recognition on social media (audience of 18,000+)
- Brand association with our nearly 100 year organization
Ways to Engage as a Community Partner:
- Volunteer: We invite you and your employees to come volunteer with us as a group! Come for a group volunteer experience or sponsor and serve a meal. Opportunities can be found HERE.
- Host a Drive: The Mission is in need of donated clothing, food and hygiene items all year round. Host a drive with your employees to collect donations or plan a company-wide initiative to support the Mission.
- Workplace Giving: Partner with the Mission to maximize your company’s giving potential through Employer Matching Gifts, Employer Advised Funds and more. Click HERE to find your company.
- Sponsor an Event: Throughout the year the Mission has different events and fundraisers going on. Sponsorship opportunities include events like: monthly Mission Awareness Tours, Celebrate Hope, and Mission Christmas.
- Career Development Partner: Participate in mock interviews, hire applicable candidates and attend our career fairs. Corporate partners can also help with resume building and other career workshop opportunities.