Shoppa's Mid America has been a long-standing donor and supporter of City Union Mission. Most recently, their amazing team sourced a deeply needed forklift for one of our warehouses. Amongst other services they’ve blessed us with over the years, they also host an annual golf tournament for their clients. From that event they make a large donation to our guests and programs. The 2020 golf tournament was cancelled due to COVID, however they still chose to make a donation to the Mission equal to what was normally raised at the event. They really are material handling experts in our world!
Benefits of Engaging as a Community Partner:
- Logo on the Mission’s Corporate Partners web page
- Corporate eNewsletter recognition (monthly circulation)
- Recognition on social media (audience of 18,000+)
- Light Newsletter recognition
- Brand association with our nearly 100 year organization
Ways to Engage as a Community Partner:
- Volunteer: We invite you and your employees to come volunteer with us as a group! Come for a group volunteer experience or sponsor and serve a meal. Opportunities can be found HERE.
- Host a Drive: The Mission is in need of donated clothing, food and hygiene items all year round. Host a drive with your employees to collect donations or plan a company-wide initiative to support the Mission.
- Workplace Giving: Partner with the Mission to maximize your company’s giving potential through Employer Matching Gifts, Employer Advised Funds and more. Click HERE to find your company.
- Sponsor an Event: Throughout the year the Mission has different events and fundraisers going on. See sponsorship opportunities here. BWAM, CHOC, Mission Christmas.
- Career Development Partner: Participate in mock interviews, hire applicable candidates and attend our career fairs. Corporate partners can also help with resume building and other career workshop opportunities.