For the past several years, Deloitte has been sending teams to volunteer at City Union Mission and making an impact on the Kansas City community. This year with the launch of their StepUp program, Deloitte is truly stepping up in a big way and offering their services on a volunteer basis to various organizations in the Kansas City area. City Union Mission just wrapped up two projects led by Deloitte volunteers and we are very excited about the potential benefits these projects will have to those we serve. So grateful to community partners like Deloitte and the invaluable contributions they have made to help City Union Mission change for the better to better serve the poor and homeless of Kansas City. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about their global network of member firms.
Benefits of Engaging as a Community Partner:
- Logo on the Mission’s Corporate Partners web page
- Corporate eNewsletter recognition (monthly circulation)
- Recognition on social media (audience of 18,000+)
- Light Newsletter recognition
- Brand association with our nearly 100 year organization
Ways to Engage as a Community Partner:
- Volunteer: We invite you and your employees to come volunteer with us as a group! Come for a group volunteer experience or sponsor and serve a meal. Opportunities can be found HERE.
- Host a Drive: The Mission is in need of donated clothing, food and hygiene items all year round. Host a drive with your employees to collect donations or plan a company-wide initiative to support the Mission.
- Workplace Giving: Partner with the Mission to maximize your company’s giving potential through Employer Matching Gifts, Employer Advised Funds and more. Click HERE to find your company.
- Sponsor an Event: Throughout the year the Mission has different events and fundraisers going on. See sponsorship opportunities here. BWAM, CHOC, Mission Christmas.
- Career Development Partner: Participate in mock interviews, hire applicable candidates and attend our career fairs. Corporate partners can also help with resume building and other career workshop opportunities.