Northland Sonic has been a faithful supporter of City Union Mission for over a decade. One of the many ways they continue to provide for our community is by preparing and providing dinner for our family shelter once a month. Stop by your Neighborhood Sonic Drive-In and cool off with one of their delicious slushies or floats. Thank you, Sonic!
Benefits of Engaging as a Community Partner:
- Logo on the Mission’s Corporate Partners web page
- Corporate eNewsletter recognition (monthly circulation)
- Recognition on social media (audience of 18,000+)
- Brand association with our nearly 100 year organization
Ways to Engage as a Community Partner:
- Volunteer: We invite you and your employees to come volunteer with us as a group! Come for a group volunteer experience or sponsor and serve a meal. Opportunities can be found HERE.
- Host a Drive: The Mission is in need of donated clothing, food and hygiene items all year round. Host a drive with your employees to collect donations or plan a company-wide initiative to support the Mission.
- Workplace Giving: Partner with the Mission to maximize your company’s giving potential through Employer Matching Gifts, Employer Advised Funds and more. Click HERE to find your company.
- Sponsor an Event: Throughout the year the Mission has different events and fundraisers going on. Sponsorship opportunities include events like: monthly Mission Awareness Tours, Celebrate Hope, and Mission Christmas.
- Career Development Partner: Participate in mock interviews, hire applicable candidates and attend our career fairs. Corporate partners can also help with resume building and other career workshop opportunities.