Walt’s Coffee Roasters brings together two passions: sharing great coffee you can make at home and building into the community….both where their coffee is grown and in Kansas City. Their coffee is sourced based on farmer relationships and with every bag bought a donation is made to a local charity.
City Union Mission has been a founding partner with Walt’s Coffee Roaster’s since the company’s inception in 2018. Since then the monthly donations from coffee purchases have continued to grow. We are thankful for community partners like this that are changing lives in Kansas City and giving its members the opportunity to be donors and impact makers with their purchases.
Benefits of Engaging as a Community Partner:
- Logo on the Mission’s Corporate Partners web page
- Corporate eNewsletter recognition (monthly circulation)
- Recognition on social media (audience of 18,000+)
- Light Newsletter recognition
- Brand association with our nearly 100 year organization
Ways to Engage as a Community Partner:
- Volunteer: We invite you and your employees to come volunteer with us as a group! Come for a group volunteer experience or sponsor and serve a meal. Opportunities can be found HERE.
- Host a Drive: The Mission is in need of donated clothing, food and hygiene items all year round. Host a drive with your employees to collect donations or plan a company-wide initiative to support the Mission.
- Workplace Giving: Partner with the Mission to maximize your company’s giving potential through Employer Matching Gifts, Employer Advised Funds and more. Click HERE to find your company.
- Sponsor an Event: Throughout the year the Mission has different events and fundraisers going on. See sponsorship opportunities here. BWAM, CHOC, Mission Christmas.
- Career Development Partner: Participate in mock interviews, hire applicable candidates and attend our career fairs. Corporate partners can also help with resume building and other career workshop opportunities.