What is an Impact Team Leader?
– A Impact Team Leader is the liaison between City Union Mission and his/her local church.
– A Impact Team Leader (ITL) desires to see the Mission’s needs met through God’s people.
– By being an ITL, it gives another venue with which to share the gospel of Jesus Christ.
– An ITL keeps his/her church informed about happenings at City Union Mission.
– An ITL works with his/her church’s pastoral or missions committee for involvement in a variety of ways.
What’s the next step?
If you would like to get involved in this wonderful ministry. There are three things that you need to do:
This is a ministry that is not to be taken lightly. It will require some work, a few hours of time, and dedication. However, you will find that the blessings you receive in the end will far outweigh any of the responsibilities.
GET INVOLVED AND ENGAGED
After these two steps, if you feel like this is the ministry the Lord is leading you in,then we will begin, together, the process of getting your church involved in reaching the poor and homeless, here in Kansas City, for God’s Kingdom.
Call Dennis Ellis at 816.329.1466 for more information on how you can partner with us as a Impact Team Leader.