Perform all tasks related to Shelter Ministry, seeking to minister to the physical, spiritual, and emotional needs as it relates to case management.
- Be a born again, mature Christian able to clearly communicate the Gospel as opportunities during the work day arise. (1 Peter 2:21 and 1 Peter 3:15).
- Have a desire to serve the Lord through widely varied responsibilities to advance ministry to those currently homeless and the urban poor of Kansas City with a compassionate heart.
- Preferably a licensed minister, but will consider others.
- Have experience in Biblical counseling, experience in drug and alcohol counseling, and experience in some form of management.
- Have an Associate degree or one year full-time ministry experience
- Have the ability to follow procedures and guidelines. Must have word processing and e-mail functions ability.
- Must have a heart for people and a willingness to learn.