(clothing, household items, etc.)
- Any items that can be utilized by our facilities, or for low-income families in the community, are directed there first.
- Remaining donated items are then sold at our City Thrift Stores.
- All proceeds go to our general fund to provide necessities for those we serve.
- City Union Mission strives to utilize donations where most effective.
- Donations are best received at our CITY THRIFT LOCATIONS; 0r you can utilize one of our DONATION BINS located near you.
- Material Donation Pickups: We can schedule pickups for large donations of three or more barrels or one or more pallets and large furniture.
Please call (816) 222-5081 to arrange for pickup. If no one is available, please leave a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Material Donation Drop-offs: Please drop off your items at 1700 E 8th Street Kansas City, MO 64106 between the hours of 8am - 4pm.