Your donations provide clothing and other items for our poor or homeless clients. They also provide a source of low-cost items for the community-at-large. The proceeds of our City Thrift Stores go to the general fund of City Union Mission to provide clothing, food, shelter, education and other services that we offer our overnight guests and program participants.
Fast Drop-off - Register your material donation online:
1. Pre-Register your material donation by clicking here.
2. Print out the donation form.
3. Drop off your material donation at one of the locations below or at a City Thrift/City Union Mission donation bin.
4. A receipt will be e-mailed to you after your donation is received.
City Thrift Locations
- To schedule a pickup of furniture, clothes, household items, etc., please call (816) 222-5081.
- To schedule the pickup of a corporate donation or a large food donation, please call (816) 222-5062.