Gifts in Kind
(clothing, household items, etc.)
- Any items that can be utilized by our facilities or for low-income families in the community are directed there first.
- Remaining donated items are then sold at our thrift stores. All proceeds go to our general fund to provide necessities for those we serve.
- City Union Mission strives to utilize donations where most effective.
- Donations are best received at our City Thrift locations or donation bins.
- Food donations are best received at our Food Warehouse located at --
1020 E. 10th Street, M-F between 8am & 4pm, closed Sat-Sun, (816) 329-1490.
- If donating prepared food items, please bring them to our Men's Center located at --
1108 E. 10th Street; or to arrange for pickup call (816) 222-5062.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept unprocessed or home-processed wild game and home-processed canned food.
- Food Donation Pickups We can schedule pickups for large food donations of three or more barrels or one or more pallets.
Please call (816) 222-5062 to arrange for pickup.
- Material Donation Pickups We can schedule pickups for large donations of three or more barrels or one or more pallets and large furniture.
Please call (816) 222-5081 to arrange for pickup.
- Please leave a message if no one is available to take your call. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.