(clothing, household items, etc.)
- Any items that can be utilized by our facilities or for low-income families in the community are directed there first.
- Remaining donated items are then sold at our thrift stores. All proceeds go to our general fund to provide necessities for those we serve.
- City Union Mission strives to utilize donations where most effective.
- Donations are best received at our City Thrift locations or our donation bins at most greater Kansas City area YMCA’s.
- Material Donation Pickups We can schedule pickups for large donations of three or more barrels or one or more pallets and large furniture. Please call (816) 222-5081 to arrange for pickup.Please leave a message if no one is available to take your call. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Material Donation Dropoffs Please drop off your items at 1700 E 8th Street Kansas City, MO 64106 between the hours of 8am – 4pm.